10 June 2012

Los Angeles 12

                                                                         1.
It is "spider season," she said. 

                                                                         2.

Went to frenchlunch with a friend then to a movie. Afterwards a coldfancy but also goodweird shop where I found perfect vintage baggy green trousers from Japan that are now in the freezer. We met some Belgians with jetlag and went to their art show, had impromtu gelato and then to a friends book reading in Echo Park. I came home and started the recorded game five of the Stanley Cup finals and knew I was falling asleep, a nap forced itself on me, paused the game on the way down, then woke to a guy walking by outside speaking a long sentence in Spanish with the embedded words "Wayne Gretzky" so I woke up thinking the Kings won. They didn't. 
                                                                         3.